Friday, May 6, 2016

SECRETS OF THE SOUL - 9 THE MIST AND THE BROOK



SECRETS OF THE SOUL - 9 

The Mist and The Brook - 9

I seek the secrets of the soul,
Whilst the mist passes me on the way,
Obscuring the secrets that lie beyond,
In the depths of the ravines, on the cliffs,
I stumble and fall into wayside pits,
On my search for those distant dreams,
Of the brook that had once sung,
As it wove its way round my dangling legs,
Caressing, the ripples vanish with the flow,
Of the hand that had felt my face,
A smile that embraced me in its folds,
The ghost no longer a spectator.


3 comments:

Ram said...

And d smile lingered on ........

Unknown said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful.

THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING

  THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING It all started last night when I was watching the Tv. I do not pay much attention to the ads, but this one caugh...