Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sublimation

Sublimation

Why sublimation ? How come this name for my blog? A long felt desire came true when I created this blog. My friends urged me and I finally did it. Thereafter I did’nt know how to proceed. Words failed when I needed them. Why sublimation ? I have always been fascinated by the word sublime. For me it meant merging with greatness, an expanse beyond compare, beyond beauty, transcendental. And Sublimation , the process of becoming sublime. So do I hope to achieve this through the expression of my thoughts, feelings, reactions and relationships? Is it going to be a mirror reflecting the distortions that I have failed to see, recognise and accept? Time will tell. How will I sustain the flow? These are too many questions for a start. There will be periods of silence.

Well I did start with Anonymity. I guess I lost it the minute I posted it on my blog. Well for a start cheers!

1 comment:

Sneh Dhingra said...

Gopalsamudram ji.. This is a good beginning.. a very good place to start.. Incidentally, my Dad's birthday is Oct. 6th.. 2009 - he turned 88. I will try to read through your blogs. I'm certain they will be very sublime!!

THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING

  THE PHILOSOPHY OF NOTHING It all started last night when I was watching the Tv. I do not pay much attention to the ads, but this one caugh...